I Scream no.1:
on yesterday's episode "Mr. Shore Goes to Town" of The Practice.. finally, the end of a 3-part episode.. can you imagine seeing
I Scream no.2:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 4 more days to Health Psych exam!! and i'm barely halfway thru the text book.. x_X AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! and i haven touched Soicology yet! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! not that i'm worried for soci, it's quite like anthro and can crap for it, but i MORE worried for Health Psych.. it's so factual.. *EEEEEEEKK!*
I Scream no.3
my skin is peeling, BADLY. especially in the shower.. damp 'flakes' of my skin come rubbing off when i scrub.. and it's spreading from my shoulders and head to my arm.. and chest.. if you permit me to be a little gross, a great amt of it rolls off when i scrub.. and i get chunks of skin in the end.. x_X.. not to mention my shoulder's a HORRIBLE sight after drying up.. *yeeeww* and i noe i've said this before.. IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I"M THE ONLY ONE PEELING!!! *runs for the moisturizing cream..*
and now for Ice-Cream:
I'm craving for French Vanilla, Bailey's or Chocolate (overload/sticky chewy) ice-cream.. anyone up for ice-cream after my exams? i'll need the break before the hellish cycle of sch starts again.. and i'm dreading statistics..
OK, back to hitting the books.. wish me luck.. and to those having exams too, JIA YOU!! =)
