Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day Out to Vivo.. (11 Nov '06)

Highlights of the day.. More at my Fotopages .. :)


Jess & I decided to park ourselves @ Earle's Swensen's..


It was SO COLD that the glass outside is full of condensation.. *BRRrrrr*


Swensen's Salad Bar


Chicken Baked Rice for 2


Jess digging in


Looks and smells good.. ITADAKIMASU!!


yummie..


Halfway thru it.. x.X


Finished! and feeling full.. x.X


ICE CREAM! idiots we are.. to have ice cream on a already COLD day.. but happy idiots.. kekeke..


My Sticky Chewy Chocolate.. ♥


Jess' topless 5


hmm.. I wonder what flavor this is.. XD


Chocolate coated Cherry.. everything all so chocolately.. so sinful.. but i dun care.. XD


I was asked to tie the cherry stick with my tongue.. and Ta-Dah.. hehe..


a chocolately mess..


a melted mess.. :P


View from the 2nd storey..


The bridge to Sentosa..







The viewing gallery.. and there are shallow pools for kids to play in.. and others to splash/walk in.. :P Too bad it was a rainy day.. haiz


Funny looking thingys at the playground..


This looks WEIRD.. obscene even? XD


Look at the no. of ppl.. x.X


Polaroids courtesy of Jess..


I was amused by this.. XD