I AM SO GALD/HAPPY/THANKFUL I AM NOT WORKING OR DOING THE INTERNSHIP NOW!
I either have to STOP searching for more articles and learn to read the pdf files on my comp..
Or STOP searching for more articles..
Or just learn to read the files on the comp.. *headdesk*
then again.. it doesn't help at all that the 'new' & relevent articles that i got are like over 30 pages long.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? x_X althou i'm thankful i can get them cos they were published as far back in the 1960s..
i am like at NO-WHERE with my lit review draft. bits and pieces here and there.. The Wason selection task is driving me up the wall. and KILLING lots of my precious brain cells.. [which i can put to better use watching anime and NCIS/CSI:Miami etc.. *wails*] why did they have to change the Hons system? why have us do a lit review on top of the research? T_T The experiment itself sounds really fun and interesting.. but the theories and BLAH BLAH BLAH are killing to read AND write.. *sobs* I miss my fuzzy owl twin..!!!
okok.. enough rambling/complaining i guess.. back to work.. *piff*
*needs to stock up on loads of sugar*
I WANNA WATCH FRACTURE!! it opens today!!
===
& On Free Cone Day..
My sis and i went to Raffles City SC for B&J's. the queue was kinda long.. but it moved FAST. got our cones within 5 minutes.. ^_^
My Strawberry Cheesecake B&J's..
Sis' Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough B&J's
*ITADAKIMASU!*
Congrads to my sis too.. Her sch's Dance in SYF got a Gold!
