MY STOOOOPID SCH'S ADMIN SUX ULTRA BIG TIME!!!
sent in my ethics application like in late MARCH, and the Aussie side just got it this week - in mid MAY. That's MOREe than a MONTH later. like WTF?! I did up the thing up FAST so that it could be looked at for the early APRIL meeting. Now i have to wait for the end of MAY meeting. !#$%!$%&^ I could seriously kill/bash/strangle them. Do they think that we have time to spare under our 'tight' schedule. Or that it's not urgent.. so Oh, we can sent it in later.. !#$% Like dude! We have to carry out experiments/surveys and then complie/look and analyse and write up the report!! *pissed off* and my sup and i was wondering what the hell happened to it.. *GRRRRR*
===
I still have not finished my lit review.. sent my sup what i have so far so that he can comment.. and i have to "redo" my expt.. more of compiling a trial into one single slideshow.. *SIGH* Need to pilot the expt so i can tweak the timings to near perfection.. [♥♥♥♥♥ my fuzzy twin for helping me ♥♥♥]
